The acquisition of real estate is one of the main reasons’ foreigners to obtain the life-time residence permit in Turkey
The Turkish law grants the residence
permit right to foreign nationals whom own properties inside the Turkish
The property owner obtains the real estate
lifetime residence permit, bearing in mind that it must be annually renewed after
proofing that the property is still registered on his name and not sold.
The wife and children under 18 years of age are entitled to receive the residence on the husband's name.
So, How to Get the real estate residence
Permit? and what is the required documents for it?
Real Estate Residence Aquiring Steps
- Apply online for a residence permit to obtain an appointment with the
Turkish Immigration department via its website.
- Fill in the application form for the residence permit and choose the
type and the appointment date.
- Print the application file and prepare all required documents.
- Attend in person at the center and the appointment date with all needed
documents and the application form.
- After submitting your application successfully, you will be charged the
residence fee and get the application approval document.
- The title deed, which is the basis of obtaining a real estate residency.
- A valid passport for a minimum period of 6 months.
- The marriage document translated into Turkish and certified by the
Turkish Embassy in the mother country.
- A family and children statement translated to Turkish and certified by
the Turkish Embassy in the mother country.
- Birth certificates for children translated into Turkish and certified by
the Turkish Embassy in mother country.
- Health insurance policy for the covering the residence period: This
document is issued from many of insurance offices. Where the health insurance
prices vary according to companies and according to age as well.
- Tax Number: Foreign nationals residing in Turkey must obtain a tax
number for any Sell, Purchase and public services in turkey and can be obtained
from any tax department.
Real Estate Citizenship in Turkey
estate Citizenship is one of the fastest ways to obtain the Turkish citizenship
without any obstacles or routine procedures, such as those required for other paths.
are the conditions to acquire real estate Citizenship in Turkey? Can the
property be sold after obtaining it?
According to the current nationality law in Turkey, foreigners can obtain Turkish citizenship by purchasing a property worth at least $250.000, with a pledge not to sell it for 3 years.
The property owner can re-sell the property after obtaining the Turkish nationality in case three years has passed since purchasing and registry date.
The property owner and all of first-class family members such as the wife and children are
granted the right as well.